Apr 9, 2010

ANGIE ..ANGIE...ANGIE

Miss Angelica Nunez is one of THE most remarkable ladies ever to grace my camera  film plane. Angie signed up for  one of my Diva Doll events and came through the door looking shy  and  wearing glasses, the  generic shrinking violet story. She went into makeup  with Vera who did her hair and makeup for that day and when she walked out I asked her "who are you ?"  because the transformation was so great I did not recognize the gal I had met only moments earlier. The gal I had met wearing the glasses was gone and   here a new glamorous Angie had emerged like a velvet caterpillar. Angie is not your typical pinup  model, she has three kids. She had never modeled before in her life. But let me tell you , she "BROUGHT IT" hard. Her photos were so incredible from her first shoot that we decided to do a 2nd shoot and get her a car feature in one of the better car mags. So we got the right car for the mag  and lo and behold,  Angie  rocks it and locks it also  jsut as hard on the second shoot. Prepare very soon to see  Angie in  an upcoming car feature. We sure hopes she locks the cover. I really  think she will! As a matter of fact  Angie has a great future in pin up modeling and when you  look at these pics you  will definitely see just why. . .


3 comments:

  1. Love the pics!!! Angie looks beautiful in em all i cant wait to get the magazine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks amazing, she always does!

    jn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW MISS ANGIE IS A REMARKABLE FIND FOR YOU JUSTICE!

    ReplyDelete